With a growing need for continuous care delivery, oncology practices are investing more and more resources into remote care without direct reimbursement.
Webinar: Maximizing Reimbursement
Join Canopy, Hawaii Cancer Care, and Highlands Oncology for a panel discussion on strategies for CCM, PCM, and other value-based programs on Thursday, July 13 at 1 PM EST.
Value-based programs like Chronic and Principal Care Management (CCM/PCM) offer a way for practices to be reimbursed for some of this remote care time and other quality initiatives. Still, implementing and managing a new reimbursement program is a major challenge.
To help, Canopy is hosting a panel discussion with community oncology leaders who will share their strategies for implementing and maximizing reimbursement from programs like CCM, PCM, and more.
We will discuss how to:
- Identify eligible patients and streamline enrollment processes
- Rapidly operationalize workflows and maximize reimbursement using technology
- Run multiple programs simultaneously to match patients with the VBC program right for them
- [Moderator] Chantel Hopper, Head of Customer Success and Marketing, Canopy
- Christeil Gota, Chief Executive Officer, Hawaii Cancer Care
- Jennifer Graham, Supportive Services Manager, Highlands Oncology
Register today to reserve your spot.